We are so excited to share with you about one of our all-time faves, River Road Pharmacy & Gifts! Check out our interview with Owner, Linda Logan and some photos of our Team’s visit a couple of weeks ago!
1. What’s special about River Road Pharmacy & Gifts? We are a unique mix of independent pharmacy, fabulous gift shop and a full-service U.S. Post Office. We can meet all your pharmacy needs, help you find that special gift for you or someone else, and help you mail it – all with fast, friendly, personal service and no waiting in long lines.
2. What do you love about your location? We love that we are centrally located between North Columbus, Uptown and Midtown. We also love being a freestanding business where you can literally pull up and park at the door. But for those times when you’re too busy to stop by, we’ll come to you! We offer a delivery service for both the pharmacy and the gift shop.
3. What’s coming up for your business? In the gift shop, we focus on finding and offering unique things that you won’t see in every other shop in town. We are busy gearing up for spring and summer with all sorts of new things arriving weekly. In the pharmacy, we are constantly looking for new ways to ensure you are receiving not just fast but also reliable, knowledgeable and trustworthy service and advice.
4. Favorite meal in the city? It’s impossible to name just one! We try so hard to get the message out about shopping local and supporting local small businesses like us, that we try hard to put our money where our mouth is and support locally owned restaurants. Some of our favorites include Caffe Amici, 7th Street Provisions and Epic for special occasions.
5. Favorite home in the city? Anywhere friends and family are gathered since that’s what makes a home.
One of the cutest little corners of our community! Go see the River Road Pharmacy Team and tell them the Brady Blackmon Team sent you!