Happy Tuesday, gang! Our first BoTW trip out to Fortson brings us to an incredible local business doing big things for those building or renovating in our area. Muse Kitchen and Bath is gorgeous! And so full of tons of truly special finishes any home would be lucky to have.
We met up with Christi to today to talk shop. Here’s what she had to say!
1. What’s special about Muse?
Muse is a family dreamed, built, owned and operated business with a diverse staff that combines years of practical experience in remodeling, new home construction, art and design, retail and business industries. From the moment you walk through our doors, our staff is here to help guide you through your product selections with a wide range of samples in each category needed to remodel your space. Our gallery is designed uniquely to not only display our samples but to show them in kitchen and bath setups so you can see how the products look in place. We are one of the only places in Columbus that has all the of the remodel products in one place along with a knowledgeable staff to give the highest customer service experience.
2. What do you love most about being a part of the Fortson community? Columbus and the Fortson area has really grown over the last couple of years, many businesses are expanding this way, yet there is still lots of woods, land, and residential homes. Many of our first clients came into Muse because they were homeowners living in Fortson who would drive by as we were building our business each step and tile of the way. They were intrigued by our building which sits off the beaten path on Fortson Rd. We really appreciate how the community has spread the word about our company and have had many referrals from these clients. One of the ways we are giving back to the community around us is the hosting of outdoor kitchen cookouts with the giving away of raffle products several times a year. We just had one in June before Father’s Day, it was a great success and we enjoyed meeting so many new faces in our community as we gathered around good food.
3. What’s coming up for your business? We just expanded our product line to include outdoor kitchen products like the Kamado Joe and Napoleon Grill lines. We will be hosting a cookout to kick off the upcoming football season with some grill sale specials, food and raffle product give away, stay tuned for the date on our website or Facebook page. Later in the year, towards the holiday season for Thanksgiving and Christmas, we will be having a huge sale on all of our floor display lighting, this is something you do not want to miss, we will have designer lighting at 65% and 75% off! Again we will post this date later in the year on our Facebook page and website. We also just brought in a new vanity line called Chameleon Concepts (www.chameleonconcepts.com), it is new to Columbus, in fact, the only other dealer in Georgia is in Atlanta. This vanity line is like no other! We are constantly searching for the newest trends and bringing them to our area so people do not feel they have to travel to Atlanta to get the latest cutting edge on style.
4. Favorite meal in the city?
My personal favorite has to be the Bacon Pimento Cheeseburger from Mark’s City Grill or it can also be found at The Black Cow, there is just no other burger like it in town. The mix of sweet from the jelly and the pimento cheese with the bacon gives it just the right flavor. Mark Jones is known for his knack of whipping together some of the best recipes!
5. Favorite home in the area?
This is such a hard question, we can’t really say there is one because there are so many beautiful homes in our area, each is unique in its own way. We have a good mix of Southern, historical charm to transitional, traditional and modern products to meet the wide range of homeowners and clientele that walk through our doors.
We’re so proud of Kristi and her team at Muse! As always, go check-in and tell them the Brady Blackmon Team sent you!