This week’s Business of the Week is one very close to our hearts, as they are also clients of the Brady-Blackmon Team; Midtown’s very own Bright Salon. We asked Bright’s owners, Laura and Ryan Brooker, a few questions about their shop and our magical little corner of the world.
1. What’s special about Bright?
Bright is a boutique Kerastase Salon (the only one south of Atlanta!!!). We enjoy serving our Guests with grace and professionalism as well as great technical service. Some of our specialty services include our blow dry bar, airbrush makeup, Great Lengths extensions, Xtreme lash extensions, and on-site services.
2. We choose Midtown because… We love the area as we also live in Midtown and we felt that there would be a resurgence to the area 9 years ago when we found our space. We are glad that we are starting to see those changes come to pass.
3. What is coming up for our business?
We are continuing to innovate and develop talent in our salon bringing a new level of the artisan to our area. We are also expanding our on-site service menu.
4. Favorite meal in the city?
We love Mabella’s and our favorite dishes is the encrusted grouper with Brussel sprouts!
5. If you could live in any house…
We would stay in the Midtown area. As for a certain house, wow that would be a hard choice as there are many favorites. I will say one of our favorite streets is Summit.